Friday, January 23, 2009

Two in one night... I must be crazy!

So now you're past the first blog post, on your way to becoming a successful blogger. You still have nothing to blog about though. So you rant on like a babbling idiot once more. Just to clear the air, get things off of your mind. However, you just blogged, what more air clearing could you possibly need? This is a blog and not a confessional. Some may praise it and worship it like god though. At times I wonder about society. Are we becoming too connected with the world and less with god? I s'pose I personally have no room to talk. I'm addicted to this thing called a personal computer. It's become more than personal. It is my life. It revolves around it. What can I say though? I'm an addict. And I, Dallas Nichole Backus, would like help. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment